Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneurs
Learn the most sought after skill on the planet . . .the ability to drive “on demand” sales with Facebook Ads.
- 5 Modules with 40+ Video Lessons so you can run winning ads for yourself, clients, and even high end oers.
- Access to the Private Student Group so you can strategize and get help from previous students that are killing
it. ($997 Value)
- Inside a Million Dollar Campaign so you can watch me in real time edit a campaign that made over $1 Million
- Complete Facebook Ads Cheat Sheet Bible so you can have a quick reference to all concepts from the course.
- Access to ALL Recorded Coaching Calls so you can learn where other students have had trouble and how we
xed those issues! ($1,794 Value)
- BONUS: Automated Client Acquisition Funnel so you can ll in the blanks and run ads to acquire new clients on
auto pilot. ($4,997 Value)
- BONUS: The 2 Question Close so you can easily close clients over the phone by asking 2 simple questions. This
technique gives me over 80% close ratios. ($997 Value)
- BONUS: Recording of Dan closing a client so you can see how it’s done in actual real life. ($497 Value)
- BONUS: Student Nugget Database so you can see all the tips and tricks students have learned along the way
and utilize them so you don’t make the same mistakes and can get success faster! ($497 Value)
What do you get inside this course?
Module 1: The ins and outs of how to create bait.
- The purpose of BAIT
- The definition of value and desie
- Types of bait and how to sell it
- Customer Research: Ho to figure out what your bait should be
- How to run a simple customer research ad
- How to create a great bait headline
- BAIT examples
- How does bait work if you are a…
- The badass bait checklist
- How to create a simple Cheat sheet
Module 2 : The ins and outs of building funnels
- Intro and how to choose the right funnel for you
- How to build a cheat sheet funnel
- How to build a discount funnel
- How to build a value video funnel
- How to build a value video for coaching
- How to build a webinar funnel
- How to instal your pixel
- How to create a custom conversion
Module 3 : The ins and outs of the Ads
- How to choose the best ad type for you
- Copy and dialogue strategy
- How to create ads
- Retargeting ad and copy strategy
- Examples of retargeting
- Creating a retargeting campaign from scratch
- How to target your dream customer
- How to get even more ideas for targeting
- How to manage ads with the split test euation
- How to scale a winning ad
Module 4: The Agency
- How to choose the right clients
- 3 Easy ways to get clients
- How to explain Facebook Ads for clients
- How to choose a funnel for your client
- How to manage multiple clients easily
- Sample client proposal
- How to send lead info to clients
- The billboard challenge
- How much to charge your clients and how to justify it
- How to choose the right offer for your FB ads client
What’s great about Facebook Ads?
A lot of courses are coming out these days coaching about this business model of being able to run Facebook ads for small businesses such as dentists,
The cool thing about Facebook ads is that its relatively easy for someone to get trained and begin spending some money and generate traffic quickly.
Facebook also allows for very in-depth targeting and other features like finding automatic targeting using the data gathered from people that click through to your ad, which allows for easier time finding a client that might be very sophisticated in their interests.
You can also target people according to so many other factors like their relationship status, location, hobbies, income bracket and more.
I would have to say that the #1 reason why people use Facebook ads is because many people believe that ranking a website using SEO & Traffic takes too long.
What’s the downside of using Facebook Ads?
well the biggest reason is by far the fact that each click costs you money.
So if you don’t know what you’re doing, you can lose quite a bit of money in the process of learning.
Be prepared to have budget set aside for testing as well because its very rare that your first ad will be successful or that you won’t need to test different ads on-going because a single ad doesn’t stay profitable forever, many of these ads eventually begin to exhaust the audience which is called ad fatigue.
Meaning if you see the same ad over and over again it becomes less & less effective.
Ad performance can fluctuate greatly day to day so you need to keep a close eye on ad performance so its not as passive / “set it and forget it” type of business like you can build with free traffic lead generation.
Proof of course: